Mother's Day Gift Set
This Mother's Day, show Mom some love with our candle gift set!
This stunning gift box features:
- Our signature scented candles
- Long lasting reed diffuser
- All natural, handmade soap from Asili Touch
Packaged beautifully in a luxury box with gold foil details and includes a custom Mother's Day card from Isabella Invitations.
Size: Choice of our 10oz jars or 12oz jars
- Alluring Beauty - A sultry floral experience. Seriously, this is such a beautiful floral fragrance.
- Captivating - A perfect balance between sweet jasmine, bright citrus, and cedarwood finished off with a touch of deep patchouli and clove.
- Sophisticated Elegance - Okay, this one simply smells like wealth! An absolutely stunning exotic floral and fruity fragrance.
Our fragrance oils are non-toxic, free of parabens, phthalates and contains essential oils blends.
Our candles are made with Natural Coconut Soy wax blended with luxury, all natural essential oil based fragrances with 100% cotton wick. The coconut wax contains a very small amount of food-grade paraffin; just enough to enhance the fragrance delivery.
Our candles are carefully hand poured in small batches to guarantee freshness into elegant frosted jars to create an intense aromatic experience. They are eco-friendly, clean burning and long lasting. All our fragrances are really exceptional and have been created to give a long lasting and exquisite perfumed ambiance.
Did you know that proper wick care helps prolong the burn life of your candle?
Here are some care information to keep in mind to prevent fire.
- Light the candle on a heat-resistant surface within sight and away from drafts, children, and pets.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before every burn or when the wick "mushrooms" to maintain a clean burn. No trim is necessary for the first burn.
- To prevent tunneling and to ensure an even burn, allow the melt pool to reach the walls of the vessel every use.
- Keep the wick centered at all times so the candle burns evenly.
- Do not burn for more than 3 to 4 hours each use.
- Keep the wax pool free of matches, wick trimming and other debris.
After each candle use: To extinguish your candle without smoke, use a candle snuffer to gently push the wick into the melt pool. Once extinguished, carefully lift the wick up and re-center it. You can also gently blow out the flame.
Allow candle to cool for 12 hours before re-lighting.
If the candle does not self-extinguish as it is designed to do, discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the container. Once your candle is finished, you can re-purpose the candle jar.