Our candles are made with Natural Coconut Soy wax blended with luxury, all natural essential oil based fragrances with 100% cotton wick. The coconut wax contains a very small amount of food-grade paraffin; just enough to enhance the fragrance delivery.
Our candles are carefully hand poured in small batches to guarantee freshness into elegant frosted jars to create an intense aromatic experience. They are eco-friendly, clean burning and long lasting. All our fragrances are really exceptional and have been created to give a long lasting and exquisite perfumed ambiance.
Did you know that proper wick care helps prolong the burn life of your candle?
Here are some care information to keep in mind to prevent fire.
- Light the candle on a heat-resistant surface within sight and away from drafts, children, and pets.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before every burn or when the wick "mushrooms" to maintain a clean burn. No trim is necessary for the first burn.
- To prevent tunneling and to ensure an even burn, allow the melt pool to reach the walls of the vessel every use.
- Keep the wick centered at all times so the candle burns evenly.
- Do not burn for more than 3 to 4 hours each use.
- Keep the wax pool free of matches, wick trimming and other debris.
After each candle use: To extinguish your candle without smoke, use a candle snuffer to gently push the wick into the melt pool. Once extinguished, carefully lift the wick up and re-center it. You can also gently blow out the flame.
Allow candle to cool for 12 hours before re-lighting.
If the candle does not self-extinguish as it is designed to do, discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the container. Once your candle is finished, you can re-purpose the candle jar.